A propos du stage
6 Months Internship - Marketing Assistant Manager - Film Distribution.
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation, with team members based in the UK, USA, and Iran.
We would like to add to our team a person who has experience, expertise or interest in marketing, administration role, and social media management for a VOD platform.
This position is a great opportunity to step into the entertainment and film industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist digital marketing manager with large projects, events, and community management,
• Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns,
• Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation,
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content,
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies,
• Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC),
• Write and setup e-newsletters to subscribers.
• Excellent & fast computer skills - Apple/Mac & Google Workspace,
• Highly organised, with good time management,
• Good communication skills & willingness to speak up,
• Quick learner, able to get on board with new ways of working as the situation demands.
These will initially be part-time positions, moving to full-time in future. This is an unpaid role - however expenses will be paid if required.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required. This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
We pay travel expenses and lunch up to 150 per month, 200 depending on profile.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for less than 4 months won't be accepted.