A propos du stage
You will work for a company who powers interactive video experiences for some of the coolest media companies, startups and scale ups around the world who are re-imagining user engagement whether it be for watching sports together with friends, interactive fitness classes or interactive education.
We are looking for people passionate about interactive video technologies, finding clients and doing outbound sales.
This position lays the foundation for a potential successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within us for the right candidate who is willing to learn and work towards that goal.
Is this right for me?
The right candidate is someone who is:
• Resilient: working as an SDR isn’t easy – most days you’ll hear “no” more than you will hear “yes”.
• Eager to learn how to find new potential clients and how to contact them
Your first 2 weeks:
● Learn our products and messaging
● Learn the tools necessary to be successful: Hubspot (CRM), Outlook 365, Leadfeeder
● Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
● Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
● A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
● Strong email writing skills and happy to handle objections
● Well organized, go-getter mentality
● Previous CRM experience a plus
● Learn Outbound email sales technique
What you can expect from us
We believe firmly in providing autonomy and trust in our team members. With that freedom, we also hold high standards for personal accountability and an ownership mentality.
You’ll be working alongside our CEO in our London office based in Liverpool Street / Old Street as well as occasionally with our Marketing Manager.
Career and development
We want you to grow with us and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role given by our CEO.
10£ per day for lunch/transportation.
Please send you application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org