A propos du stage
You will work for a business consultancy firm.
This unique opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid work experience on a business and project management role and build an impressive track record of achievements - ideal for a student with project management, engineering or business administration disciplines willing to get valuable work experience. The internship involves working on exciting ad hoc assignments in wide array of industries, some of which are international. Some examples of the projects are:
- Researching business opportunities in the UK
- Participating in finding a local partner or supplier for a foreign client
- Finding a contractor for a particular assignment
- Analysing project requirements and researching optimisation options
- Helping to establish a local subsidiary
- Raising financing
Successful candidate will be provided with necessary coaching and supervision. Initial duration: 3-4 months, up to 35 hours a week.
What you will be involved in:
- conducting market research - desktop, phone enquiries if necessary
- creating project documentation
- analysing data and providing summaries
- identifying and analysing project risks
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- drafting project budgets
- other related work
You will receive regular coaching and friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Although the internship is unpaid, £25 contribution will be made per week towards transportation costs starting from Week 2.
General requirements for the candidate:
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Some prior experience managing or supporting projects is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsible and has established track records of meeting deadlines
- Passionate to learn and develop
- Friendly and patient team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com