A propos du stage
Our company is a new and exciting consultancy specializing in business strategy end-to-end covering culture change, mentoring, innovation and design thinking, business architecture, business planning, business development, financial planning, business expansion, data science, marketing…
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and enthusiastic Intern who is excited about the possibility of learning the ins-and-outs of a small strategy consultancy.
We have the vision and the passion and now are looking for the people to make our company a success.
So, what is this about?
The role of ‘Online Marketing Assistant’ will embrace many different tasks and the right person must have the right skills as well as the best attitude.
The tasks are described below for the role, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, we want to hear form you!
Key task you will be responsible for:
• SEO – make changes on the website (wordpress) to optimize its finding during organic search in search engines
• Web 2.0 technologies – the best use of social media for business
• Have knowledge and interest in blogging to update and distribute the current blog the company hosts.
• Google Analytics – have the knowledge to understand the data and use it on campaigns
• Have a good understanding of Web site architecture
• Banner and other Digital Image marketing – good knowledge of Photoshop or similar software
• Management of company database (emails) for email marketing campaigns
• Working in marketing campaigns developing printed materials (brochures, leaflets, business cards, banners, etc)
Core competencies & skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – especially when dealing with clients/service providers by telephone, email and face-to-face – but also with work colleagues;
Comprehensive knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Office products; Web 2.0 technologies, SEO.
• Knowledge in Photoshop or similar software for the development of marketing material (brochures, business cards, etc)
Good standard of numeracy.
• Ability to carry out research and develop plans
• Strong analytical thinking
• The ability and willingness to ‘get involved’ with company and team task as needed – even if outside the normal daily job specification; Ability to act upon own initiative and contribute new ideas to the company; Good timekeeping and general time management / personal organisation skills; High attention to detail
• Be confident in making presentations when attending networking events.
This role is for an intern who is looking for 3-6 months internship.
We provide a cool environment to work at. It’s an open plan office with friendly and supportive delegates, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
You will also get exposure to consulting work in practise when we have specific strategy consulting based engagements/assignments with our business clients which range from start-ups, to large corporations such as banks and retail businesses.
Do you think this is what you are looking for?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you but we want more than your CV. Instead of sending us a covering letter, please send a short video (max 1min) telling us why you’d like to be invited for an interview. You need to upload the video on youtube and send us the link.
ps.: you can upload the video to be unlisted, so only people that have the link can watch it. It does not need to be a public video.
Email your cv and link to video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary: unpaid internethips
Time of contract: 3-5 months
Start date: any time / ongoing