A propos du stage
You will be working for a start up digital media company.
- Broadcast and publish it to a large number of event sites,
- Publish for a large range of events (nightlife, comedy, music, conferences …)
- Responsible for the site Blog / Facebook / Twitter and all channel
- Writing engaging posts for all the social media platforms used
- Amplifying new activities through social media
- Managing our social community including reacting to comments on the various platforms
- Identifying key individuals and develop relationships to convert potential clients to long-term custom
- Deliver weekly/monthly verbal reports to managers with updates from your observations
- Discover new potential clients through Campaign and lead generation
Trainee’s post would include the following spots :
Emphasis of susceptible ideas of developing the company, especially by the marketing
Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
Must be part of the Erasums, Leonardo Da Vinci or Comenius program.
English well written and spoken
Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
Strong organization skills
Willingness to work hard and play even harder
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
– 3 to 6 months period.
Contact email@example.com – please submit your online profile (Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter) and a copy of your CV
We are based in the heart of Soho, Central London.
Oyster card from London zones 1-2 for the duration of the internship.