A propos du stage
You will work in a company specialised in insurance.
Apart from basic training about insurance, we offer compliance training, as well as the opportunity for the interns to learn from our expert consultants in their areas of interest, and to attend free training courses available to us through our memberships and partnerships with other organisations.
You will get a dedicated mentor over the duration of the internship.
• Opportunity to be employed and receive the below benefits:
o 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
o Discretionary bonus
• Assisting with implementing both inbound and outbound sales and marketing strategies across B2B as well as B2C channels.
• Improving our marketing automation processes as well as executing the marketing plan.
• Coordinating initial information mailings to phone and contact leads.
• Supporting the sales process by providing preliminary information to prospective
contacts/leads and referral customers.
• Any other tasks that the team needs you to do.
Skills and Qualifications
• Fluent in English, plus either German or French.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent word processing and IT skills (CRM, Google Analytics), including knowledge of social media and marketing.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
Skills to be acquired
• Insurance products
• Marketing and sales
• CRM tools
Job type: Fulltime
Location: Central London
How to apply: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org