A propos du stage
Our company is a new and exciting consultancy specializing in business strategy end-to-end covering culture change, mentoring, innovation and design thinking, business architecture, business planning, business development, financial planning, business expansion, data science, marketing…
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and enthusiastic Intern who is excited about the possibility of learning the ins-and-outs of a small strategy consultancy.
We have the vision and the passion and now are looking for the people to make our company a success.
So, what is this about?
The role of ‘Marketing and Events Assistant Trainee’ will embrace many different tasks and the right person must have the right skills as well as the best attitude.
The tasks are described below for the role, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, we want to hear from you!
The main tasks are:
• Organizing marketing research
• Writing press releases
• Arranging promotional events
• Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
• Assisting the manager in writing reports and analyzing data
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
• Writing online content
• Communicating with clients
• Coming up with PR strategies
• Building relationships with the media
• Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
• Writing reports on media coverage data
• Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
• Arranging press conferences and events
• Bringing in new business opportunities
• Overseeing social media PR strategies
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Traveling to on site inspections and project managing events
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
What we expect from the right candidate:
• To speak fluent English, PLUS the language of the country you are from.
• Great communication skills both written and verbal
• A high standard of computer literacy
• You LOVE writing, blogging and traveling (you may be requested to travel every now and again, it will be agreed in advance).
• Be motivated, communicative and a team player
• Strong presentation skills
• Tight organizational and time management skills
• Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets
This role is for an intern who is looking for 3-6 months internship.
We provide a cool environment to work at. It’s an open plan office with friendly and supportive delegates, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
You will also get exposure to consulting work in practise when we have specific strategy consulting based engagements/assignments with our business clients which range from start-ups, to large corporations such as banks and retail businesses.
Do you think this is what you are looking for?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you but we want more than your CV. Instead of sending us a covering letter, please send a short video (max 1min) telling us why you’d like to be invited for an interview. You need to upload the video on youtube and send us the link.
ps.: you can upload the video to be unlisted, so only people that have the link can watch it. It does not need to be a public video.
Email your cv and link to video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary: unpaid internship
Time of contract: 3-5 months
Start date: any time / ongoing