A propos du stage
You will work for a legal media company based in the vibrant surrounds of London Bridge.
We produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis. Our clients are private practice lawyers, General Counsel and senior executives in top-tier law firms, multi-national corporations, and professional services firms with market reach in over 140 countries around the world.
We are offering the opportunity to work in an office with 14 different nationalities connecting legal experts worldwide.
An internship with us will enable you to be a part of one of the most innovative legal media companies in the UK whilst ensuring that you gain invaluable exposure to, and experience in, high end, B2B publishing and events focussed on commercial law.
You will be working with a supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment.
• Assisting the Events Director with ad hoc tasks in relation to all aspects of conference production, with particular focus on research.
• Analysing the market trends to build an agenda and researching relevant speakers.
• Verifying crucial data that pertains to the world’s leading private practice lawyers.
• Researching and verifying leads to establish and grow our database of General Counsel from
Fortune 500 and prominent multi-national companies.
The key skills and attributes of the successful Intern:
• Enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in B2B publishing and/or corporate events.
• Strong communication skills, an excellent telephone manner and a business-level command of the English language.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite would be an advantage.
This is an unpaid internship.
If you ar interested please send us a resume to email@example.com or apply directly via this page.