A propos du stage
4- 6 months INTERNSHIP
You will work for a digital marketing agency focusing on email marketing solutions.
Our Business revolves around three main services: Email list management & monetisation / Email communication management and campaign brokering.
To support our growth we are looking for a full time Database Marketing administrator intern ideally for 6 months.
The main tasks will be as follows:
• Cleaning new and current databases
• Sending email campaigns to welcome new members
• Monitoring data performance and troubleshooting
• Improving the effectiveness of the database tools
eCRM / Marketing (40%) :
• Setting up preference centers and landing pages
• Finding new ideas to activate or reactivate our members (triggers or specific campaigns…)
• Reports: Daily, weekly, monthly reports + specific reports to the team you work with
• Data analysis + graphs
• Identifying trends and understanding behaviours
• In parallel, the Intern will be asked to update our documentation about the European legislation around data and privacy.
• He/she will also have to manage the social network (facebook, twitter, LinkedIn) of FSI and also of our different programs
Sales Support (5%) :
• Help the campaign manager if needed
• Attention to details and highly organised
• General computing skills, especially in Excel
• Good written and spoken English (French is a plus but not a must)
• Analytical mind
• Curious and independent - but also team player
• Multi-tasks and capable of managing its own schedule
• A strong interest in Digital Marketing and new technologies
What we offer:
• Vibrant and relaxed working environment in Central London (EC1).
• Full training in online marketing technics and emailing services
• Remuneration : £300 per month + possible bonus at the end (based on results)
• Your basic hours are 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
So if you are looking for a great experience in a fast paced agency environment this is a fantastic place to join. Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org