A propos du stage
You will work in a company specialised in insurance.
Apart from basic training about insurance, we offer compliance training, as well as the opportunity for the interns to learn from our expert consultants in their areas of interest, and to attend free training courses available to us through our memberships and partnerships with other organisations.
You will get a dedicated mentor over the duration of the internship.
• Opportunity to be employed and receive the below benefits:
o 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
o Discretionary bonus
• Managing customer queries and building customer relationships.
• Liaising with sales and marketing teams to on-board new customers.
• Supporting the sales process by providing preliminary information to prospective
contacts/leads and referral customers.
• Producing monthly regulatory, management and investment reports.
• General bookkeeping duties.
• Any other tasks that the team needs you to do.
Skills and Qualifications
• Fluent in English, plus either German or French (preferred but not required)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent word processing and IT skills
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
Skills to be acquired
• Insurance products including claims services
• CRM tools
Job type: Fulltime
Location: Central London
How to apply: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org