A propos du stage
Internship Length : 4- 6 months
Working Hours: Mon-Friday, 1pm-7.30pm
Location: Kings Cross
You will work for a mobile app for young football players.
Our mission is to make every young football player feel like a pro, no matter their level of ability.
We need a substantial direct marketing push on Instagram.
- Growing our userbase by identifying relevant Instagram accounts to follow
- Meeting daily marketing targets
- Communicating via Instagram DM with prospective new users of the app, when handling customer support enquiries
- Coordinating with other social media administrators to execute our marketing strategy.
- Ability to execute repetitive work while maintaining focus
- Good communication skills to ensure effective coordination with other administrators
- Experience using Instagram, either as a user of the app, or in a professional capacity.
- Note that this is not a social media content creation role, but rather focuses on the admin involved around growing a social media community.
- The chance to be part of a young, fun-loving team, who love what we’re doing and behave more like friends than colleagues.
If you are interested, please apply directly to the email: email@example.com