A propos du stage
You will work for a new and exciting consultancy with a tech platform specializing in business strategy end-to-end covering culture change, mentoring, innovation and design thinking, business architecture, business planning, business development, financial planning, business expansion, data science, marketing…
The next six months is a very exciting period when we will be launching a range of new products and services to the market in 2016, including our small business offerings, new corporate tech platform as well as several books written by our management team including our CEO.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and enthusiastic Intern who is excited about the possibility of learning the ins-and-outs of a small strategy consultancy with a tech startup arm.
We have the vision and the passion and now are looking for the people to make our company a success.
So, what is this about?
The role of ‘Business Analyst Trainee’ will embrace many different tasks and the right person must have the right skills as well as the best attitude.
The tasks are described below for the role, so if you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, we want to hear form you!
Key task you will be responsible for:
• Designing and editing wireframes and UX for our new TalentTech platform and website which we want to launch in 2016
• Writing and updating business and functional requirements on our online wiki
• Testing of the new TalentTech platform and other new tools
• Involvement in setting up our new CRM and intranet solution including link out to digital marketing and social media
• Liaising with developers and architects in a global team to ensure the platform is coded on time and on budget
• Data analysis of platform traffic and analytics as well as market research
• Helping to promote the platform to bring in new users
• Blogging of interesting related topics to bring in users
• User administration, support and maintenance
Core competencies & skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – especially when dealing with clients/service providers by telephone, email and face-to-face – but also with work colleagues;
• Good UX design skills (usage of software packages like InVision desirable)
• Understanding of SDLC or Agile development environment (previous or current experience in coding/development or software engineering desirable)
• Comprehensive knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Office products; Web 2.0 technologies (understanding of cloud architecture and API desirable)
• Photoshop or similar software for the development of website desirable
• Good standard of numeracy.
• Ability to carry out research and develop plans
• Strong analytical thinking
• The ability and willingness to ‘get involved’ with company and team task as needed – even if outside the normal daily job specification;
• Ability to act upon own initiative and contribute new ideas to the company;
• Good timekeeping and general time management / personal organisation skills;
• High attention to detail
• Be confident in making presentations when attending networking events
This role is for an intern who is looking for 5-6 months internship.
We provide a cool environment to work at. It’s an open plan office with friendly and supportive delegates, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
You will also get exposure to consulting work in practice when we have specific strategy consulting based engagements/assignments with our business clients which range from start-ups, to large corporations such as banks and retail businesses.
Do you think this is what you are looking for?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you but we want more than your CV. Instead of sending us a covering letter, please send a short video (max 1min) telling us why you’d like to be invited for an interview. You need to upload the video on youtube and send us the link.
ps.: you can upload the video to be unlisted, so only people that have the link can watch it. It does not need to be a public video.
Email your cv and link to video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary: unpaid internship but with performance bonus per project. We are prepared to provide a performance business of up to £2000 at the end of the 5-6 month period.
Time of contract: 5-6 months
Start date: any time / ongoing
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com