Description du stage
Customer service and Marketing Representative - (French)
Location: Dublin 1 (city centre)
Duration: 5-6 months
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com
We are a fast-growing agency that provides short-term lettings and related services to students and young professionals in Dublin.
We are delighted to offer a full-time internship opportunity in Dublin to third-level education students.
We are currently looking for an outgoing and motivated student with business, tourism or marketing studies.
We seek an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with strong business development and customer care skills.
The role involves assisting the Company staff with the day to day management of accommodation in Dublin city center ensuring that all guests receive the best possible customer service during their stay.
In addition, part of the work is dedicated to work in cooperation with our Marketing Specialist to develop new or existing campaigns through social media channels and digital marketing.
• Responding to phone/emails enquiries and reservations (French customers)
• Assisting customers and dealing with enquiries during their stay in our premises
• General administrative duties
• Supporting translation of Company documents from English to French
• Website translation
• Supporting marketing campaigns
• Other duties may be assigned by the Company Manager from time to time
• Working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30am-6pm (with one-hour lunch break)
• Fluency in French language: excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Another European language is an advantage (Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian)
• Fluent level of English
• Basic computer skills (Internet and Microsoft Office).
• Good telephone manner
• Organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Confident with an ability to work on own initiative.
• Free accommodation during the internship length
• Office located in Dublin city center
• 37.5 hours/week
• Basic dress code
Applications have to be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org