A propos de ce stage
Are you passionate about research, design, and innovation, and wish to contribute to a more sustainable future? Come and join our international, interdisciplinary team for 3 to 5 days a week!
Do you want to make a difference, think along at a strategic level, devise new campaigns and apply this in various media? We’re looking for you! We offer you a challenging internship, in which you learn a lot in a short time about all aspects of PR, marketing & communication, focusing on design and entrepreneurship.
Who are we?
We are a design studio, where 3D and interactive textiles are developed and applied on an architectural scale, as well as on a product level.
We believe that combining art, science and technology leads to new insights and stimulates innovation. In this way we challenge the contemporary perception of design and architecture.
Who are you?
You are ambitious and show initiative;
You are good at working independently, as well as in a team;
You are enthusiastic about art, textiles, architecture or design;
You are following a relevant study;
You have a good command of the English language. Knowing Dutch is a plus;
If you have knowledge of editing programs it’s a plus too;
You’re available for 3-5 days a week (09:00-17:30). Our office is in Amsterdam.
As an intern you proactively contribute to:
- Concept development of new campaigns and communication material;
- Working on the online strategy (social media);
- Online sales & website updates
- Designing project lookbooks, presentations and expositions;
- Making professional images, videos and other media.
What we offer:
- Plenty of room for own initiative and development;
- A dynamic and informal work environment with an energetic team in a beautiful studio;
- As an intern, you’re a full member of our team and you’ll work together with international interns from a product/textile design background.
- Contact with clients, building up a professional network.
- 250,- euros 'giftcard' per month, to shop from the Studio.
This internship is unpaid.
Send us an email with your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org