A propos de ce stage
We are a design and production company of fancy fabrics, showcasing our collections on Première Vision, Paris, twice a year. We continuously create new delicate materials to propose to our clients, whooperate in the premium and luxury segment. Besides fabrics, we also offer ready-to-wearmanufacturing for fashion houses throughout Europe and the US. Our design office is in Amsterdam.
Assisting our marketing coordinator and design team to further develop our newly created brand image for our luxury fabrics brand, which will go B2C as well as B2B, while respecting the directions set in the brand book and marketing vision deck.
– CONCEPTING: creation of new marketing concepts.
– CAMPAIGNS: creationand execution of photo/video campaigns; campaign, lookbook, pack shots.
– SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: creation and execution of social media marketing.
– PR AND INFLUENCERS: scouting and approaching the right (international) partners.
– WEBSITE: maintaining the brand’s new website.
– BRANDING: assisting in the initiation of a capsule collection of luxury products, which match well with our core,fancy/luxury fabrics,and desire to position itself as a designer brand in a future.
– EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:(creative) marketing,design, photography.
– CURRENTLY: enrolled in/recently graduated at uni (of applied sciences)
– PERSONALITY: creative, resourceful, organized
– FLUENCY: English
– COMPUTER SKILLS: illustrator, Photoshop, basic: OS-and MS-programs, excel
– ADVANTAGE: any relevant work experience.
DURATION: minimum of 5 months