A propos de ce stage
You will work for a company who organizes boat tours in Amsterdam.
You are available from 2 to 6 months.
35/40 hours/week, 7/8 hours per day and 5 days a week.
Your tasks will be:– Engaging in customer prospecting and boat rentals
– Delivering explanations regarding water safety rules
– Providing remote assistance to our customers
– Gaining knowledge on various sales techniques
– Gaining hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and website management
– Acquiring knowledge in Google AdWords and social media marketing strategies
– Exploring and optimizing various booking systems
– Immersing yourself in branding strategies
– Crafting a comprehensive marketing project plan.
The day by day work is welcoming costumers, telling them about rules and routes on the canals, working with the bookings system, taking calls and making calls with clients.
Therefore you will learn a lot of English, because you will speak English all day, with your colleagues and clients.
Also working with the bookings systems you will do every day.
Next to that you will get a course about websites, SEO and Social Media marketing.
You will learn about reviews, writing blogs and translating website pages from French to English and from English to French.
During the internship you will be working with boats a lot, so you will also learn how to sail a boat.
This internship will give you the opportunity to:
Develop yourself in a work team, work together with collegues
Improve your English
Allowance: (depends on the length of your internship)
2-3 months: unpaid
4-6 months: 500€/month
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com