A propos de ce stage
We are looking for a talented intern to be part of an international multidisciplinary team, creating world-class innovative digital products.
During your full-time internship (5-6 months), you will work closely with our small team of professionals and freelancers, applying your visual design capability across a range of ideas, solutions and platforms (desktop, mobile, conversational, and other emerging technologies) that bring brands to life and ensure strong user engagement.
Who are you ?
– Motivated and creative by heart
– Translate ideas into images/motion
– Understand the importance of a user-friendly design
– Exceptional affinity with UX and pixel-perfect designs
– Familiarity with Figma
– Extremely skilled in working with Adobe Suite (After Effects, illustrator etc.)
– Being on top of and up to date with emerging interactive design trends
– Having experience with Cinema 4D is a plus
– Apply feedback into practice
– Good communication and team working skills
– Have the courage to grow in your role
– Passionate about new digitalization opportunities
– Previous design internship or design work experience is a plus.
A few examples of day-to-day tasks as part of this role:
– Using various software tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite to create visual designs fitting the needs of our clients
– Participate actively in brainstorm sessions with our clients to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of the design
– Presenting draft designs to clients and implementing the feedback
– Help the sales team with creating visually appealing pitches for new leads
– Help with creating creative (social) media content for clients, our agency and ventures on Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin.
What we offer :
An internship in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
Flexible working hours
Hybrid remote-office policy
To work with both start-ups and well established clients who are often leaders of their industry
An open and informal company culture
A vibrant workplace in central Amsterdam
Subsidised company lunches
Compensation based on your experience and competencies.
We believe in life after work so we highly value a good work life balance.
We offer 1000-1200 if you can start working after the internship.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org