A propos de ce stage
We are looking for a talented intern to work in business development, sales and business analysis for companies in fashion & retail, healthcare, hospitality and more.
Together with our Sales and Account Manager, you will map out the international market and investigate how we can approach companies to offer them relevant digital propositions. In addition, you will analyze our current offer and map out growth opportunities.
As a Business Development intern you get to work with existing or new markets, devise new prospect plans, and ensure that the Sales manager has enough leads to approach. In addition, you work closely with the Marketing & Communication intern to help think about a growth strategy for us. Of course, you also get the opportunity to sit on any school assignments.
– Exploring new markets and coming up with the most convenient approach;
– Create lead lists with potential customers;
– Contacting potential customers;
– Formulate growth prospects for existing customers;
– Thinking along with potential new revenue models for the various services.
– Thinking about growth strategies for us.
Dutch proficiency is a plus for this role but not mandatory. We are open to exceptional candidates who possess strong English language skills, both in writing and verbal communication. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be a good fit with our team and seeking a full-time position after the internship. The compensation ranges from EUR 600 to 1200 per month.
Interested ? Please send a resume in English to email@example.com