A propos du stage
You will work for a leading marketing agency in South East Asia with headquarters in Bangkok.
Job descriptions :
You will be at the heart of an international affairs project implemented in 5 strategic countries. As such you will be in contact with the EU and help to strategize, plan, communicate and implement large scale projects.
● Plan and organize events in major cities across South East Asia.
● Create communication plans to promote events.
● Create meetings reports and post events reports.
● Participate to digital marketing activities on social media and online media.
● Contact and follow up directly with the European Union for tasks implementation.
● Write press releases and promotional material.
● Bachelor's Degree or Masters degree in International affairs, Communication, Marketing or other related subjects.
● Already worked during 1 or 2 internships.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Good oral and written communication skills in English.
● Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge
● Able to manage cross-functional interfaces with team.
● Good strategic thinking and analytical skills.
● Appreciate digital performance and creativity
5000 THB per month + bonus based on "performance"
If you are interested, please contact us by email : email@example.com