A propos du stage
You love animals and you are available for 6 months minimum, ideally for 1 year.
You will work for a foundation with office in Ubud, Bali.
Your missions will be as follow;
- To ensure the smooth running of the adoption and foster home program and maintaining our standards in animal welfare,
- To ensure that excellent customer service is demonstrated at all times by maintaining a friendly demeanor and providing high quality customer service to people who visit or call us and assist the public wherever possible,
- Maintain any issues concerning the PH and foster homes programs,
- Work as part of a team with the other members of our staff,
- Taking the necessary steps to ensure that PH and foster home goals are met with high standards of animal welfare,
- Educate families in proper animal care,
- Monitoring the activity on PH & Foster home and assisting potential adopters / customers as needed,
- Organizing foster homes for our animals,
- Keep the animal database up-to-date, effectively and efficiently track animals coming to and going from the shelter and ensuring the accuracy of records,
- Reporting all issues about the equipment, building, animal, etc around the working environment in PH and Foster home,
You are ideally a vet or veterinary nurse but this is not mandatory.
Allowance depending on profile.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org