A propos du stage
Our company is a manufacturer and exporter of Fair Trade products.
The Marketing intern will help to manage the domestic and export sales by improving the marketing strategy. You will work closely with the International Sales and Marketing Manager and the CEO.
Development of the Export and Domestic Markets:
- Deploy online business
- Contact potential retailers and distributors
- Increase client portfolio
- Suggest new ideas to expand the business.
Definition and Implementation of a Sales and Marketing Strategy:
- Develop brand content
- Elaborate sales tools: catalogue, price list, flyer, poster...
- Manage CRM activities : newsletter and website
- Work on any other operational tasks.
Diploma / Professional certificate / Bachelor Degree in business or Marketing
Written and spoken fluent English (mandatory)
Innovative, creative, proactive, dynamic
Positivity, open mindedness, flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to a new environment
Design and CRM tools knowledge will be a plus.
Availability minimum : 5 months
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com