A propos du stage
You will work for a young travel agency located in Cape Town, South Africa.
We are looking for an intern for a 3-4 month-internship as a “community manager” ready to join our team and be part of our adventures!
- Grow our social medias
- Create, schedule, and publish social media content
- Community management, respond to comments and engage with our audience
- Monitor TripAdvisor and Google reviews
- Keep track of stats for weekly reports
- Contribute to strategy ideas to grow the various social media channels
- Researching trends and updates in marketing and social media
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Able to work independently
- Loves digital, social media and social media tools
- Strong at researching as well as sourcing and curating social media feeds
- Interest in Southern Africa travels
- Education or certification in a communications-related field (3rdyear)
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram,
- Knowledge of social media analytics software
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
Unpaid internship but:
♦Intern work along our teamin a trendy co working space in town with access to a rooftop pool.
♦Access to preferred rates on trips/accommodation around Southern Africa.
If you are interested, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org