A propos du stage
We are looking for a motivated, reliable and pro-active Spanish & English speaker student to join our Recruitment team for a 6 months internship in our office in Barcelona.
This internship can lead to a permanent role.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, your will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
- Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z:
• Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
• Sourcing for specific profiles
• Attending and conducting job interviews
• Writing reports on candidates and posting job ads
• Contribute to writing proposals and delivering our solutions
• Data entry in xls files
- Beinvolved in Business Development and deliver our solutions
- Identify new potential opportunities
- Maintain and improve our CRM
- Support daily activities
What’s on offer?
• Fast growing company still with a strong family culture
• A chance to evolve in a multicultural, friendly and fun environment with people from all over the world
• Team perks and activities such as gym access and language class
• Internship allowance (Euros 500 net/month)
Who are we looking for?
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in HR, Psychology, Economics or Business
- Good written and oral Spanish and English skills (additional German and/or French language would be a plus)
- Eye for details and strong listening skills
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly, emphatic and professional
- Autonomy, initiative, persistence, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Adrenaline-rush seeker looking to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in getting involved in our growing team and demonstrating your abilities, please apply via this page.