Descriptif du stage
You will work for a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada.
It takes a special kind of person to do this job. Those who are most successful in this role are helpful, friendly, courteous, and excel at connecting and building rapport with diverse guests.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing our reservation system throughout the day to add information or check Guests’ arrival and departure information
• Welcoming Guests with a friendly smile
• Completing check-in procedures and unit pickups according to established standards
• Presenting Guest Guide in a positive manner
• Building a positive connection with Guests while showing them how the RVs work
• Conducting the interactive demonstration of the RVs
• Performing the Front-Line Inspections (quality control step) of the RVs before Guests pick up the RVs
• Providing accurate information to potential Guests, creating quotes and completing reservations both in person and over the phone
• Providing local travel information to Guests picking up
• Resolving Guests’ complaints and process authorized refunds
• Notifying the RV Technicians or the PDI Technicians if damage has occurred, and repair or maintenance is required for the unit
• Assisting the Prep Department with cleaning when required
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to speak a second language is highly desirable; preference is given to candidates who can speak German, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Dutch
• Excellent, proven customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends and holidays
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean abstract.
Allowance: $16-18 per hour.
Please apply directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org