Descriptif du stage
Job function: Sales/Business Development, Marketing – Advertising
Working as part of our sales and marketing department, you will play a crucial role in promoting our services to businesses in Vancouver. Your primary focus will be:
- Organising our CRM for Vancouver in a way that allows the New Business Developer to be efficient
- Ensuring content in the CRM system is accurate, up to date and remove all duplicate information
- Researching, identifying and following up on new business opportunities
Potential other opportunities may include:
-Scheduling time with potential and existing clients to discuss their marketing and communication needs
- Using knowledge gained in the classroom, combined with your experiences, to actively participate in our success by recommending policy and operating procedures.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and communications proposals.
After 3 months of internship, we would give some sort of compensation package.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.