Description du stage
You are available 6 months and billingual in English (non-negotiable).
We are a marketing & communication agency specialising in hospitality, with a focus on food and beverage based in Sydney. We help our clients build a strong brand identity, create engaging content and connect with their customers.
If you are a foodie, this job is for you!
The purpose of this role is to raise awareness and increase customers’ visits in all the restaurants we work with, through a 360 marketing strategy.
Critical to this role will be the ability to balance competing timelines and requests. The successful applicant will become a key member for the company.
We are looking for a marketing assistant responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for our clients. This will include – but is not limited to – creating digital campaigns, managing planning and timelines, writing engaging content, managing social media platforms, websites, CRM, local activations and more.
You will report to the Marketing Director and assist her as needed.
The main tasks will include:
- Project management and marketing plan
- Marketing campaigns activations (local and digital)
- Content creation: website updates and articles
- Utilise Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to drive organic online traffic and growth
- Social media: posts, stories, engagement and community management.
- Newsletters, subscriber acquisition and retention
- Work with venues managers to increase customer visits
- Monitor and manage Google Analytics
- Design and produce marketing assets for events and promotions
- Analyse digital campaigns results and produce reporting for our clients
- Assist in business development and ways to find new clients
Skills and experience
- Experience in marketing (at least 1 internship).
- Proactive and analytical approach to online marketing
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creative thinker
- Self-motivated and driven
- Photography competency is much appreciated
- Design skills (Photoshop, inDesign) is much appreciated
- Strong interest for food
- Fluent English is essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today by submitting your CV for review and we will be in touch.