Description du stage
Join an experienced team of communication professionals who work with an enviable client list - and most importantly, love what they do and have fun doing it.
We are seeking a Communications Consultant. You will be well versed and proficient in all platforms of social media and pride yourself on creating engaging, clever and creative content. You'll be hungry for working with some of the best in the business across a range of industry sectors.
Your main tasks will include:
– Writing a broad range of communication pieces including media releases, fact sheets, social media content, social media reports, media pitches, event concepts, marketing collateral, to a high professional standard
– Working with and building relationships with key journalists and editors to achieve great results for your clients
– Successfully pitching in media stories for placement
– Writing new business proposals and taking part in new business pitches to new potential clients
– Client account administration, media coverage reports, meeting minutes/agendas etc
Ideal candidates will have:
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Professional presentation skills
– Social media understanding and experience
– A team player and a positive attitude willing to go above and beyond to achieve the best results for clients
– Ability to multi-task across a range of clients
– High attention to detail.
Located in the Sydney CBD, our agency is one of Sydney's highly regarded public relations and marketing agencies. Having been in business some 30+ years, the company has worked across a wide range of private and public sector client.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org