Description du stage
The company assists international professionals, students and small businesses to settle in Australia.
Role – Missions:
In a “startup environment”, you will be in charge of supporting all our marketing activities to grow our sales, our online presence and international customer base.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will be in charge of:
• Participating to the overall digital strategy of our company 2.0
• Facilitating the implementation of the company’s vision and values by overseeing and editing daily editorial content for our social media, website, newsletters and mailing campaigns
• Collaborating with our business partners to create tips, information product reviews and website reviews for publication on the company’s website and social media, as well as in our monthly newsletters
• Liaising with media and blogs to increase our visibility and brand awareness
• Acting as our webmaster, you will update our websites and liaise with our web agency as required
• Updating the monthly company dashboard (sales, traffic, partner performance matrix, reputation)
• Supporting our consulting engagements and partner relations as required
• Organising networking events for our 3 targets: entrepreneurs, experienced and young professionals
• You are currently studying in a business, engineering or journalism school/university and want to perform a 6-month internship in Sydney.
You must have full right to live and work in Australia (WHV welcome).
Being an entrepreneur with a “can-do” attitude is a must. You must also have good graphic design, writing and editing skills in at least two languages and project management skills.
You are a fast learner with knowledge in editorial habits and a self-driven, curious and energetic student with strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
You must be able to take direction and work in a fast-paced environment.
Languages: English: Fluent - French/Spanish/Italian/German: a strength.
IT: Office suite, Google analytics, MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram. Skills in SEO, e-Commerce, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and iMovie (or alternate video production software) advantageous.
If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to demonstrate your skills and motivations for the role through a short
Duration: 6 months full-time
Location: Sydney CBD
Internship compensation: 250AU$/month + bonus based on performance
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org