Description du stage
You will work for a food manufacturing company.
- Develop customers relations
- Prepare breeders runs and trips
- Coordinate deliveries
- Manage inventory
- Collect settlements
- Chase overdue payments
- Create and send commercial offers
- Search for new customers
- Attend dog shows and family shows
1000$ GROSS/month after a 2- months training
+ incentives (up to 200$/week)
+ final bonus (up to 1200$)
- Good English command (TOEIC 800 or equivalent)
- Commercial flair
- Negotiation skills
- Clean driving license
YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTHS.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.