Description du stage
You will work for a jewellery designer in a fashionable area of Melbourne.
All jewellery is made onsite and the intern would get to work with in a small creative team, seeing the design from conception right through to sale.
Your tasks will be (depending of your dates of internship)
- Showroom EOY sale - June
- The Big Design Trade Show
- New collection photoshoot -
- New collection release - space TBC
- Evening for bloggers, clients and personal shoppers with short talks on ethical sourcing of materials, gold and silver bespoke work etc - Oct. Nov
- Wedding ring capsule range Nov. Dec.
- Christmas Dec.
But also can be:
- Packaging orders
- Administrative tasks
- Collating printed collateral
- Maintaining organisation and efficiency of business operations
- Maintaining and collating information for administrational inventories and databases
- Follow up from prior contact with bloggers, retailers, press etc and action with email or phone correspondence
- Image and content upload to online stores
- Research, track best selling items - engage conversations with stockists and customers
- Remerchandising showroom store.
This internship is unpaid.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com