Description du stage
The PR Internship has been created to give media, communications and marketing experience in arts publicity and communications.
· Current enrolment in a communications, marketing or media degree.
Current enrolment in degrees with majors in communications and PR will also be accepted;
· Interest in the performing arts and publicity;
· Able to work across a range of online platforms;
· Able to demonstrate a high level of self-organisation and reliability;
· Able to liaise with industry contacts when required in a professional manner, by phone and email;
· Comfortable using programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases and accounting systems.
Program Activities include general administrative tasks and publicity activities.
· Media database management;
· Building media lists;
· Compiling media reports;
· Distributing performance information for media listings across all platforms;
· Some invoicing and budget tracking;
· Assisting at opening nights and media calls;
· Website updates
· Minimum 3 months
· Confident in writing and speaking in English.
The position is based in Surry Hills in Sydney.
Students will need to cover their own general and food expenses.
A computer will be provided. Students will be given two tickets to our productions staged in Sydney occurring during their internship, subject to availability.
Public transport expenses for travel to and from work will be covered.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org