Description du stage
You will work for a boutique video production company located in Melbourne.
We are currently looking for a creative, skilled and talented individual to join our creative team.
Successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
● Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient with Word and Excel
● Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
● Tech and social media savvy
● Have own Mac laptop
You will be responsible for:
● Organising and executing a calendar of marketing and PR activities
● Monitor and update social media presence
● Assisting with administrative tasks, database collection and entry
● Be actively monitoring customer's behaviours online to identify potential improvements in product or website usability
● Be ready to provide advice and guidance on marketing, PR and admin activities at any time
As part of the gig you will:
● Work with our team on exciting lifestyle, corporate and fashion events projects
● Learn video production project management from the inception to delivery to a client
● Learn about various industries
● Gain invaluable contacts and experience
● Exercise your creative flair
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things video, film and digital, who can promote the brand and become an integral part of the business with ambition to grow with the company.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
● This advertisement is for a 6 months minimum internship position
● Unpaid internship- We pay for your travel expenses.