Description du stage
The company assists international professionals, students and small businesses to settle in Australia.
Reporting directly to the HR management team, your main duties will be to:
- Liaise with students and professionals looking for qualified work opportunities in Australia on a daily basis
- Support the team in writing attractive Job Descriptions
- Source candidates based on our clients’ requirements
- Shortlist candidates and lead first round of interviews based on our robust recruitment methodology
- Communicate our job and internship offers on our channels and look for new ones to promote efficiently our offers and to attract more candidates
- Assist in any other ad hoc HR related projects such as team building, procedure definition, process design and implementation etc.
Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
You are currently studying in a business school or university with a master in HR and would love to gain operational experience through an internship in Sydney.
You have acquired academic knowledge in recruitment and/or business development and want to apply what you learned during an internship in a dynamic start-up
You have a can-do attitude combined with excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
You are people-oriented, customer-focused, strong team player and eager to learn new things
You are a self-driven, proactive, highly organized, curious and energetic student with excellent attention to details and high level of autonomy
You have experience in IT & Social Media major tools such as Office and Google suites, MailJet, WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIn
You are fluent in English (writing and speaking)
You are familiar with the expatriation processes (international experience is a big plus)
Length: 6 months preferred
Monthly Allowance: 250 AUD
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com