Description du stage
You will work for a company in Sydney who organizes cooking classes.
Attract New Consumers/ Driving sales
- Development of the Art Wine Cheese Bar (Follow Marketing Guidelines)
- Development of the Cooking School Events & Market share
- Brainstorming to create innovative events/ outlets
Brand Development/ Achieving Loyalty
- Community Manager (Websites, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube)
- Branding reflection for the Company – Competitor Monitoring
- Follow Guidelines for Promotional Strategy per service(Cooking School, Private Events, Art Wine Cheese Bar, Deli)
- Business Development and Organization
- Create and Develop Partnerships (Cheese, Wine, Art, Food)
- Develop Sponsoring – Sponsorships
- Create Events & Develop Brand Awareness
- Management of Marketing & Communication Interns Team
Unpaid internship/ 6 months.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Marie Planchat at email@example.com with the internet link of the internship offer.