Description du stage
You will work for a leader Hair Salon brand.
- Assist the General Manager in the communication with staff, franchisees, suppliers, (emails and phone)
- Preparation of meetings
- Filling, Archiving, recording
Salon operations and accounting
- Follow-up and analysis of weekly and monthly financial dashboards,
- Organisation of automated reports and follow-ups for the salons
- Recording invoices
- Simulation of possible scenarios concerning the salons’ operations
- New staff entry, contracts, etc.
- Assist the salon managers for the roster, the training,
- Updating annual leave entitlement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Business school, 2nd year
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in an English speaking country is appreciated
- Reliable, practical, pragmatic, dynamic, motivated, trustworthy and good spirit
6 to 12 months, starting as soon as possible
Location: Sydney, Australia
Send your resume and your cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org