You will work for a growing organisation in the events planning industry located in London.
We are looking for an events co-ordinator Intern to join our team in this exciting and rewarding work achieving this goal.
The successful applicant will join our events team and gain premium first-hand work experience in event management and work within in a fast pace event Tech start up.
You will assist in handling events from start to finish, working alongside our dedicated in-house team and contractors.
You assist the Operations Manager with all our events enquires, coordinate clients wishing to plan events on our platform, event planners and event vendors.
Our ideal candidate should be studying towards a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management and is in the 2nd or 3rd year of studies.
Candidates must possess confident and clear communication skills, as well as an ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills and handle the complexities of a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, while focusing on attention to detail. Current IT skills are required, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
Event Coordinator Key responsibilities and duties
1. Assist in recruiting Event planners and vendors in the event industry.
2. Coordinate with vendors, clients and event planner during event planning.
3. Assist in handling events from start to finish
4. Assist in responding to all our events enquires
5. Manage event set up, tear down and follow-ups.
Event Coordinator qualifications and skills
1. Ability to work independently.
2. You should be highly organised, self-motivated and an effective administrator.
3. Be an excellent communicator and successful at managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholder’s including speakers, delegates, exhibitors, sponsors, and our events team.
4. Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners.
5. Experience coordinating Medium -Large-scale events is not required but will be a bonus.
6. Must be 2nd or 3rd year student studying for a bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management, marketing or related areas.
7. Acquire proficient levels of working in a short time frame.
8. Ability to work under strict deadlines.
9. Currently taking a gap year or searching for work experience.
Allowance: £50/week to cover transportation and food expenses.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com